The Designer Dream House is always one of our fan favorites! The third annual Designer Dream House is certain to inspire as Jacksonvillle’s premier design teams collaborate to create a breathtaking experience in a stunning 1930s Tudor Home in Avondale. This lovely home at 1918 Morningside has a dock through the marsh leading to Big Fishweir Creek. Designers will be on site during the tour to answer questions.
Designer After Tour Sale — Monday, April 18th, 9:00am – 1:00pm. Visit the Designer Dream House after the tour and purchase items available for sale in the various designer spaces.
Read more about this home in Jacksonville Magazine.
Designers for the Designer Dream House
- C&K Designs, Charles M. Gardner and Kyle M. Williams Design Chairs
- Rave Reviews Home Staging, Melissa Marro
- Restore Renew Recycle, Rick and Michelle Cicero
- Room with a View, Cathie Clark
- Mineral City, Laura West Howson
- Posh Home Designs, Melanie and Paul Harley
- Michelle Walsh Designs, Michelle Walsh
- Decorator Girl, Elizabeth Studer
- Just B Interiors
- Avondale Gift Boutique
- Hoyt Stereo
- Linen & Rust Home Furnishings
- Orange Park Furniture
- Terri Lind Davis Art
- Cathy Bianchi, A Custom Touch, Inc. (Custom Bedding and Window Treatments)
- Ivan De Gonzalez Art, NY, NY
RAP Home Tour Preview Party
The RAP Home Tour Preview Party will take place on Thursday April 14, 2016, from 7:00 pm until 10:00 pm at the beautiful 1918 Morningside, the location of the Designer Dream House. This party is an opportunity to get a sneak peek at the showcased designers, take advantage of the VIP Designer Sale and reserve specialty items, and mingle with the tour house homeowners and other VIPS.
Admission is $75 per person. The Theme is Evening English Garden Party and ticket price includes food, libations and entertainment. There will be a prize for the best dressed and you can purchase your tickets here.